We are looking to hire an experienced Freelance Digital Marketing Assistant to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our online courses, masterclasses and coaching programs for musicians. You will report to and liaise with the Founder and Lead Coach. This is an exciting part-time role, with an opportunity for career advancement. We are looking for someone who really wants to be at the forefront of designing our marketing strategy.
We are looking for someone who...
- Has at least 2 years relevant experience
- Would like to grow with a small, expanding company within the music industry
- Is personable and creative with a 'can do' attitude
- Innovative and solution focused
- Has an interest in the Arts
- Enjoys their work
- Works freelance
- Flexible working hours (4hrs p/w to start - to increase over time)
- Bonuses and incentives
- WFH /WFA (work from home/anywhere)
- Monthly well-being check-ins
- £12.50 p/h (To be reviewed at 3 month appraisal)
- If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to attend an interview on Zoom
We welcome your application and are really looking forward to hearing from you, if you feel this role is for you.
Please send in your CV and a short video (3 -5m), outlining why you think you're the right person for the role, what you can bring to it, and why you would like to work for Stage Ready Artists. Also tell us something interesting about yourself.
2 references required
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any more information, please fill in the contact form below.